West Fork River Retreat$ 2,500,000
- Area 2340 Sq. Feet
West Fork River Frontage
This scenic property offers a vast array of splendid features and has potential for numerous future enhancement options, including but not limited to:
- approximately ½ mile of West Fork of the Bitterroot River access along both banks
- presents a rare and rewarding opportunity for stream habitat enrichment
- safe and convenient access to multiple rafting and floating options
- includes 40 acres of original Fraizer homestead shared now by this property and Triple Creek Ranch, and borders Bitterroot National Forest on eastern border
- ideal location for restaurant/bistro/bar, overlooking the river
- a natural center for fishing activities – pro shop, locker room, fishing instruction, casting pond, fly tying, etc.
- deluxe riverside cabin sites
- room for spa and exercise activities
This intimate 40+/- acre location is highlighted by a half mile of premier fly fishing on the West Fork of the Bitterroot River, which runs through the property, featuring probably the best dry fly fishing west of the Divide for a six month season. Much of the grounds are wooded with 100 year old ponderosa pines. Incredible wildlife viewing can be observed from the riverside deck of luxury cedar log home. Nearby, a guest house is also situated on the property. The property’s east boundary borders the Bitterroot National Forest. The west boundary is against the West Fork Road, with world renowned Relais & Chateaux Triple Creek Ranch positioned opposite this county-maintained paved road.
This unique property is in close proximity to numerous recreational opportunities. Less than 45 minutes are great powder conditions found at Lost Trail Ski Area, and just a half hour away is the exclusive Stock Farm Golf Club. Incredible hiking and horseback riding trailheads are abundant in the immediate West Fork area. Wonderful shops and galleries fill the small towns of the surrounding vicinity.
Delight in all seasons at your own peaceful river haven in this exclusive hideaway.